Here is an informative post from yahoo.com about the Top bottled water brands contaminated with plastic particles: report. See the article for more information. (click link below to see the entire article and share with family and friends)
BLOG - TOPICS OF INTEREST, PERSONAL AND INFORMATIONAL MARKETING OR SALES BUSINESS TIPS
TIPS TO JUMP-START YOUR IDENTITY PREVENTION AWARENESS IN 2018
Millions of people every day are victims to identity theft in many ways-This has been the fastest growing crime to date. When someone steals your identity to obtain credit cards or your money, it often goes undetected for months or even years. Especially if you do not have trusted help to monitor your financial statements etc.
- Do not give personal information over the phone, by mail or on the internet unless this is your contact. ( This is especially for seniors)
- Shred any pre-approved credit applications received in your name by mail, these are partially completed forms, Bank statements, any records or reports from any Financial Institutions having your name and account numbers.
- Never use your mother’s maiden name, birth date, or the last four (4) digits of your social security number as a password.
- Photocopy all your credit cards and debit cards on both sides along with all the government documents you carry daily in your wallet or pocketbook.
- Do not carry your social security card, birth certificate or passport unless necessary.
- Order your FREE credit report at least once per/year and check carefully for any activities not created by you.
- Only obtain your credit reports from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting agencies through AnnualCreditReport.com or by calling 877-322-8228
For your protection you will also need to verify your identity with an acceptable form of identification.
SPIRITUAL WORDS OF WISDOM -From an 81 year old Bishop. Please share and spread the word!
Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you could not do.
Things do not just happen by themselves. Your thoughts, words and action are seeds you sow in your personal life.
Life without God is like an un-sharpened pencil, there is no point. Faith sometimes does not know where it is being led, but it loves and knows the one who is leading. It is a life of faith, not intelligence and reason, but a life of knowing. God promised it and he will do it.
God’s promise to Abraham
- I will make you a great nation.
- I will bless you.
- Through you every family on earth will be blessed.
Let us be STRONG when we are WEAK,
BRAVE when we are SCARED
HUMBLE when we are VICTORIOUS!!!
Life is full of testing times; we must just have the courage to withstand them.
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~Steve Jobs
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~Jim Ryun
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. ~Vince Lombardi
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous
- There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth
Here are some Social Media Marketing Statistics from www.dreamgrow.com
1. Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking (95%).
(Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand.
2. 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as an effective customer service tool to increase brand engagement and win new customers.
3. There are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day. (Source: We Are Social) Make sure to optimize your mobile social media campaigns and since mobile ads are relatively cheap and easy to produce, test multiple versions to see what works the best.
4. 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ own profiles.
(Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go beyond their own channels and monitor those unbranded conversations in order to gain valuable insights and manage brand health.
5. Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot) Flying Point Digital has a great post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
Do you need a Social Media Marketing Professional to help your Business and Organization gain more Exposure on the internet.
Contact our sponsor for all your Social Media and multimedia needs.