Social Media Marketing Statistics
Here are some Social Media Marketing Statistics from www.dreamgrow.com
1. Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking (95%).
(Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand.
2. 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as an effective customer service tool to increase brand engagement and win new customers.
3. There are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day. (Source: We Are Social) Make sure to optimize your mobile social media campaigns and since mobile ads are relatively cheap and easy to produce, test multiple versions to see what works the best.
4. 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ own profiles.
(Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go beyond their own channels and monitor those unbranded conversations in order to gain valuable insights and manage brand health.
5. Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot) Flying Point Digital has a great post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
Do you need a Social Media Marketing Professional to help your Business and Organization gain more Exposure on the internet.
Contact our sponsor for all your Social Media and multimedia needs.